Plan, Contract, and or Bid JOC Projects Efficiently
– Develop objective, transparent, cost-effective and successful JOC Programs
– Manage your own destiny
– Better communicate with and better support your selected Contractors
– Adopt the industry standard – 80%+ of all JOCs are based upon RSMeans Cost Data (typically the RSMeans Facilities Cost Book)
– Develop long-term relationships with Contractors
– Easily provide detailed oversight for all projects and funds
– Use defensible, objective, cost data
– Easy compare your estimates with Contractor estimates using automation – comment at a line item level!
– Take advantage of visual estimating / automated QTO and advanced Pattern Search
– Manage multiple Contracts, Projects, Estimates, Co-efficients, UPBs, CCIs and more!
– Bid with confidence and win more JOCs – Put your best foot forward!
– Manage multiple JOCs, co-efficient, subs, UPBs, CCIs, and more.
– Better support Owner needs
View original post 349 more words